How many more clients can you generate if you used Social Selling for lead generation?
HubSpot research suggests
• 98% of sales reps with more than 5,000 LinkedIn connections meet or surpass their quota, according to Sales Benchmark Index.
• 78% of salespeople using social media perform better than their peers.
• IBM increased its sales by 400% thanks to its inbound social selling programme.
• 77% of B2B purchasers said that they would not even speak to a salesperson until they had done their own research.
• 55% of all buyers do their research by using social networks.
• Over 70% of B2B purchase decision makers use social media to help them decide.
What is today’s most powerful method for customer engagement and sales? Social media. Traditional marketing methods like – cold calling, telemarketing, snail-mail letters and ‘referral hoping’ are expensive and slow for switched-on sales professionals. Today, if you are in a sales and business development role, social media is vital for leveraging networks of warm leads. We’ll show you the techniques to find the people you need to talk to, by name and location, even their email address!
A third (32%) of B2B decision makers respond to a cold call less than ten per cent of the time. They are more likely to respond to someone that was introduced through their professional network.
This course teaches sales professionals to leverage social media to find more leads, develop better-qualified prospects, and increase deal sizes.
Anyone interested in Social Selling And learning how to leverage social media to grow their business. This class
is perfect for anyone who works in sales who would like to learn how to use social media to
increase sales, find new leads and opportunities and to keep your existing clients closer to
you. Also, perfect if you are a business owner and cold calling is not your thing. We will show you strategies to find your ideal clients
Social Selling Introduction
Online listening for Sales
Linkedin for Sales
Twitter for Sales
Reaching out to build your reputation
Measuring your success
How Much Is Your Average Sale?
The Techniques We Show You On This Course Will Help You Bring In A Lot More Sales Than Your Initial Investment
The investment in training for this two-day public scheduled class is £997+VAT per person
If you’d prefer customised/private training for yourself or for us to come to your company then prices start from £1097+VAT per day. Call for a free quote
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs. So drop us an email email@example.com or give us a call at 0203 538 1602 and we’ll take it from there.
Call Now! 0203 538 1602