This three day social media training course will give you and your team the knowledge and tools to kick-start social media for your business. It’s a popular choice with our International clients too, maximising training time and promoting team work.
Our expert trainers will cover social media for beginners through to advanced users. Starting with social media strategy, how to set up and optimise the different social media profiles and creating engaging content. On Day 2, you’ll learn how to take these profiles to the next level and measure your social media activity and inevitable success!
Finally, our trainers will give you the tools and know how to provide great customer service on social media. Followed by planning your first social media campaign – from start to finish. After this course, you will be fully confident and ready to start managing your business’s social media presence!
– Corporate marketing managers and directors responsible for charting the course for the next generation of marketing in their organization
– Business-to-Business marketers seeking to develop a community with their clients and leverage social media to grow their vertical market share.
– Business-to-Consumer marketers seeking a competitive edge by understanding and mobilizing their customer base on the Internet through social media vehicles.
– Advertising agency professionals responsible for bringing the latest marketing solutions to bear on their clients’ marketing challenges
– SME Owners and Management who are serious about using Social Media to attract new business as well as keeping in contact with existing clients and setting up your company as an Industry expert.
You must have a keen interest in getting to know about the social media platforms and how to apply them
Day 1 – Social Media For Beginners
– Social Media Strategy
– Finding your target audience on social media
– Set-up and optimisation of the most popular platforms of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
– An introduction to Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube for business
– Creating engaging content
Day 2 – Advanced Social Media
– Take your social media platforms to the next level
– Increase engagement
– Introduction to blogging
– Reputation management & risk management on social media
– Measuring your social media activity
Day 3 – Set Your Social Media Campaign
– Identify the best social media platforms for your business
– Developing your key campaign messages
– How to determine budges and campaign spending
– Creating a content calendar
– What should you be measuring
– How to analyse campaign results
Day 3 – Customer Service On Social Media
– Why customer service on social media is so important
– Brand consistency and tone of voice
– Dealing with negative comments in the right way
– Case studies of both good and bad customer service
– How to deal with a PR crisis on social media
– The best tools to manage negative communication
All attendees receive a certificate, a printed and digital copy of the course material and three months post course support.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
The investment in training for a public scheduled class is £997+VAT per person
If you’d prefer customised / private training for yourself or your company then prices start from £997+VAT per day. Call for a free quote
In-House / Private Bespoke Training
Customised Training courses held at your offices or ours. You choose the dates and the content and we’ll deliver a class that fits your requirements. Call / write now to discuss your requirements
0203 538 1602
What should you do next?
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs. So drop us an email email@example.com or give us a call at 0203 538 1602 and we’ll take it from there.
Call Now! 033 3303 4516