Do you want to use social media for your business but don’t know where to start?
Or maybe are already using social media but want to see whats new and are you missing a trick?
This workshop is for those who are not familiar with using social media for business. By the end of the workshop, you will understand how to blog, tweet, use Facebook and LinkedIn and you will have received a roadmap of activities to do to get your business fully onto social media to increase traffic to your web site, improve customer service or develop your online reputation.
After the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand how to use and how to set up social media for your business
- Identify key trends and blogs that are relevant for your business
- Use Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube for your business
- Set up your own blog and start publishing
- Publish your own content (blog, video, presentation) on all relevant social networks to gain online exposure
- Launch your first social media campaign
- Measure the results of your first social media campaign
- Your Social Media Strategy
- a quick overview of the leading social media networks
- Develop a social media strategy for your business
- Resourcing your social media activity effectively
- Listening online and selecting your key networks
- Obtain a picture of your current web presence, brand preference and online reputation
- Where to listen: forums, blogs, social media networks, mainstream media, comment sections, message boards and consumer review sites
- How to find your top 10 of most influential bloggers across your market and how to engage with them
- How to create your own listening station
- Setting up your social media networks
- Overview of Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Youtube
- How to start blogging
- Guidance on how to grow your community networks of friends, followers, contacts
- Content sharing and Campaigns
- Using Hootsuite to manage your social media outreach
- Promoting your content to engage readership and to drive traffic to your web site
- How to use email as a notification tool
- The key elements of a successful social media campaign
- Measuring your online reputation and social media engagement
- Traffic management: Using Google analytics to track web traffic and page views
- Search performance: How to measure impact in search engines
- Social Media measurement on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and how to bring it together in one dashboard
The investment in training for this 1/2 day public scheduled class is £47+VAt per person
If you’d prefer custom / private training for yourself or your company then prices start from £797+VAT per day. Call for a free quote
MULTIPLE WORKSHOP BOOKING DISCOUNT
Book this or any other Love Social Media Training Class to receive a 10% discount on all subsequent classes (after making your first booking contact us for your discount code).
GROUP & CHARITY DISCOUNTS
If more than one person is registering at the same time, the following group discounts apply: 2 people: 10%,3 or more people: 20%. If you are representing a registered charity, please enquire directly for a 20% discount code
In-House / Private Bespoke Training
Customised Training courses held at your offices or ours. You choose the dates and the content and we’ll deliver a class that fits your requirements. Prices start at £797+VAT per day
What should you do next?
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs. So drop us an email email@example.com or give us a call at 0800 051 8447 and we’ll take it from there.