This content marketing training course is ideal for Marketing executives, business owners and managers who are interested in developing their content marketing skills to build a content marketing approach into their marketing plan.
Content Marketing Training Course
Content Marketing Class
Content marketing is the art and science of using free content to promote your business and make sales. “Content” includes blog posts, newsletters, videos, reports and other kinds of information or entertainment. In this Content Marketing workshop, you will learn how to craft and execute an effective content marketing strategy for your business. You will learn how to create content, the different distribution techniques available and how to measure the effectiveness of your content.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Why content marketing is important and its key benefits
- Planning your content marketing strategy
- Understand the role that content marketing plays in the owned, paid and earned media model
- How blogging plays an important role in content marketing.
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of content marketing
- The role that content marketing plays in SEO
- How to run campaigns (competitions, contests) to promote your content
- What tools are available for Content development
- Thought leadership
- Examples of good content marketing
- Blog posts
- Web Seminars
- Public speaking
- Published works
- Content is king
- Google rewarding authors of great content
- Author rank
- Who is your content for?
- What is the purpose of your content?
- What is the lifecycle of the content?
- Become a published author – the easy way
- Giving information away
- When and why to charge for your content
- The value of questions and answers
- Using lists
- The power of visual content
- Connecting with your target audience
- Where to share for maximum impact Video
- Pros and cons of YouTube
Public Scheduled Class (Enquire for dates) – £497+VAT
1-2-1 Live Online Training – £997+VAT
Inhouse / Bespoke – £997+VAT per day
Enquire for more info
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs. So drop us an email email@example.com or give us a call 033 3303 4516 and we’ll take it from there.