YouTube is a marketer’s dream, combining education with entertainment and instant access to a knowledge base unparalleled in human history. YouTube offers business owners the opportunity to see and be seen by millions, even when budgets are small. Level the playing field and learn how to use YouTube to promote your products and services. Our You Tube training course can get you started on a whole new level of brand attention!
Love Social Media Training offers you YouTube Marketing training courses in multiple cities: London, Glasgow, Manchester, and onsite wherever you are in the UK and Europe. Our instructors are chosen on the basis of their capability to deliver industry-related expertise and a wealth of knowledge to give you a rich experience in YouTube Marketing tools and practices.
Love Social Media Training provides you high quality YouTube Marketing training and ensures that it is a pleasure for you to attend and learn with us. We also offer you free of charge retake of the sessions, within 6 months of your first day of training, if there’s something you forget or just need refreshing. Thats the Love Social Media “Guarantee of Learning”.
All classes at Love Social Media Training begin at 9.30 in the morning and continue till 4.30pm. Lunch and refreshments included in the price. Enrol now in one of the best Social Media training courses!
YouTube video marketing is the fastest-growing form of digital marketing, reaching as many as 1 billion people daily. Engage in YouTube video marketing and your business will be a success! Video marketing offers both education and entertainment value…a can’t miss combination for today’s savvy marketers.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
SME Business Owners, Corporate CEOs, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers ,Sales Managers , Communication Managers or anyone else ,whichever industry you are in, who are keen to utilise the use of Social Media for their Business to drive traffic and covert them to results so that they get the best return on investment (ROI) from their online marketing efforts.
Participants of this course should have their own laptops that can connect with WiFi. An account in YouTube is also needed but registration can be done along the study of the course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the course, students will learn;
- The basics about YouTube Videos and the marketing strategies
- How to create their own videos and upload it in YouTube
- Link videos to other sites
- Plan strategies on how to improve contents of their videos
- Upload videos to other sites that enables sharing
- Edit their videos
- How to embed videos into a web page
Marketing your business online with YouTube
- Developing your YouTube marketing strategy
- Tips for producing more effective YouTube videos
- Tips for creating better looking videos
- Tips for improving your video content
- Tips for generating sales
- The big picture
Understanding video / audio technology
- Understanding compression
- Understanding video resolution
- Understanding video file formats
- Choosing the right file format for YouTube
Shooting webcam videos
- Understanding webcam videos
- When a webcam makes sense
- Tips for shooting an effective webcam video
- Uploading webcam video to YouTube
- When a semi pro video makes sense
Editing and enhancing your videos
- Choosing a video editing program
- Using a video editing program
Uploading your videos to YouTube
- Uploading videos from your computer
- Editing video information
- Removing a video from YouTube
Creating a YouTube presence
- Working with channels
- YouTube channel marketing
- Working with groups
- Working with friends and contacts
- Dealing with viewers and viewer’s comments
- Dealing with negative comments
Incorporating YouTube videos on your own website
- Adding YouTube video links to a webpage
- Embedding YouTube videos in a web page
Managing a video blog
- What a video blog is and why you need one
- Creating and maintaining a video blog
- Adding YouTube videos to your blog / Vlog
- Managing your video blog
Integrating video and text blogs
- Communicating with your customers online
- Your people and your message
- Expanding your message across the web
- What makes a good video blog?
- Managing a multichannel online marketing mix
- Converting viewers to paying customers
- Why tracking is important
- Tracking basic viewership
- Gaining insights
- Tracking effectiveness
Promoting your YouTube videos
- Start with great content
- Take advantage of YouTube’s community features
- Use email marketing
- Reach out to the blogosphere
- Post to other web forums
- Work the social networks
- Run a contest
- Promote traditionally
- Upload to other video sharing sites
Generating revenues from your YouTube videos
- Directly selling products and services
- Selling advertising around embedded videos on your website
The investment in training for a public scheduled class is £397+VAt per person
If you’d prefer custom / private training for yourself or your company then prices start from £697+VAT per day. Call for a free quote
MULTIPLE WORKSHOP BOOKING DISCOUNT
Book this or any other Love Social Media Training Class to receive a 10% discount on all subsequent classes (after making your first booking contact us for your discount code).
GROUP & CHARITY DISCOUNTS
If more than one person is registering at the same time, the following group discounts apply: 2 people: 10%, 3 or more people: 20%. If you are representing a registered charity, please enquire directly for a 20% discount code
In-House / Private Bespoke Training
Customised Training courses held at your offices or ours. You choose the dates and the content and we’ll deliver a class that fits your requirements. The price is ￡997+VAT per day for up to 6 delegates. Call / write now to discuss your requirements 0800 051 8447 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What should you do next?
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs. So drop us an email email@example.com or give us a call at 0800 051 8447 and we’ll take it from there.