Content marketing is the art and science of using free content to promote your business and make sales. “Content” includes blog posts, newsletters, videos, reports and other kinds of information or entertainment. In this Content Marketing workshop, you will learn how to craft and execute an effective content marketing strategy for your business. You will learn how to create content, the different distribution techniques available and how to measure the effectiveness of your content.
Who Is It For?
Marketing executives, business owners and managers who are interested in developing their marketing skills to build a content marketing approach into their marketing plan.
What You Will Learn
- Why content marketing is important and its key benefits
- Planning your content marketing strategy
- Understand the role that content marketing plays in the owned, paid and earned media model
- How blogging plays an important role in content marketing.
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of content marketing
- The role that content marketing plays in SEO
- How to run campaigns (competitions, contests) to promote your content
- What tools are available for Content development
What is content marketing and why does my company need it?
- Thought leadership
- Examples of good content marketing
Types of content, how it’s created, shared and why it works
- Blog posts
- Web Seminars
- Public speaking
- Published works
Content, Google and SEO
- Content is king
- Google rewarding authors of great content
- Author rank
Optimising your content
- Who is your content for?
- What is the purpose of your content?
- What is the lifecycle of the content?
- Become a published author – the easy way
- Giving information away
- When and why to charge for your content
- The value of questions and answers
- Using lists
- The power of visual content
- Connecting with your target audience
- Where to share for maximum impact Video
- Pros and cons of YouTube
Why Choose Love Social Media?
- Expert instructors.
- Access to Our Social Media Learning Library of Training Videos
- 100% free re-take option with our Learning Guarantee
- Discounts for Education and Charity Clients as well as Group Bookings
The investment in training for a public scheduled class is £199+VAT per person
If you’d prefer custom / private training for yourself or your company then prices start from £697+VAT per day. Call for a free quote
In-House / Private Bespoke Training
Customised Training courses held at your offices or ours. You choose the dates and the content and we’ll deliver a class that fits your requirements. Call / write now to discuss your requirements 0800 051 8447 / email@example.com
What should you do next?
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs. So drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0800 051 8447 and we’ll take it from there.