How to win the Casino Social Media Jackpot?
Land based Casinos across the world use social media to engage with their players, listen to their customers, announce campaigns, events or promotions and some are even generating new revenue streams by using social media. As with many new business and marketing developments, the casino market in the US is ahead of Europe. Most casinos in the US have an active presence on Facebook and Twitter and engage daily, even hourly, with their thousands of followers on Social Media networks.
This Social Media for Casino Marketing Managers Course will give you the necessary kick-start to use social media effectively for your casino. The course consists of 5 intensive modules. Each module covers a topical aspect of social media and you will get related assignments to help you develop your casino’s social media presence. The 5 modules are: Developing your social media strategy, How to listen online to what your customers are saying about you, Integrating your social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube with your web site and start creating exciting content, reaching out to your customers through content sharing and campaigns, and finally, tracking the results of your social media campaigns. Together, these topics form the word FLIRT. This is Love Social Media’s trademarked approach for setting yourself up to take full advantage of what social media can offer your casino.
Love Social Media offers you Social Media for Casino Marketing Managers training courses in multiple cities: London, Amsterdam, Luzern and onsite wherever you are in the UK and Europe. Our instructors are chosen on the basis of their capability to deliver industry-related expertise and a wealth of knowledge to give you a rich experience in Social Media Marketing tools and practices.
Love Social Media Training provides you high quality Social Media Marketing training and ensures that it is a pleasure for you to attend and learn with us. We also offer you free of charge retake of the sessions, within 6 months of your first day of training, if there’s something you forget or just need refreshing. Thats the Love Social Media “Guarantee of Learning”.
All classes at Love Social Media Training begin at 9.30 in the morning and continue till 4.30pm. Lunch and refreshments included in the price. Enrol now in one of the best Social Media training courses for casinos!
The workshop is fully tailored to your casino and your gaming world. Your instructor, Marc Campman, is a gaming veteran and has worked many years in the Casino marketing business across Europe. Over the last few years he has developed himself as a social media marketing specialist and is very keen to share his experience with you and your casino. The workshop will go through all aspects of social media that are relevant for your casino. But most important of all, it will be loaded with handy tips of how to use the different tools and with current case studies of how other casinos across the world use social media. The workshop is not limited to the traditional classroom format. Marc will be happy to deliver the workshop to your entire casino management team at your casino.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
If you are working in the marketing team of a land-based casino or are responsible for the commercial strategy, then this is the class for you. This course is for casino managers who want to
- Grow their casino revenue through new online channels
- Improve service to their casino customers
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Get new customers in the casino
- Use social media to launch/promote new games
- Use social media to promote events
- Use social media to connect with the local community
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN -
After this Social Media for Casino marketing managers course you will be able to:
- Relate all aspects of social media and social media marketing to your casino business,
- Listen online to your casino clients, about their positive and negative experiences with your casino,
- Put together a plan for integrated presence with your casino on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, Youtube and any other relevant (local) social media network,
- Take the best from leading casino social media marketing campaigns across the world,
- Publish your own casino blog to develop your social media presence,
- Put mechanisms in place to share your content on relevant social media networks,
- Integrate your social media networks with your casino’s existing web site,
- Develop and launch your first social media campaign to grow your following on facebook and twitter,
- Launch online game competitions, leverage game suppliers online gaming offering, launch casino events through your social networks and introduce social media enabled loyalty programmes,
- Develop and launch your casino’s first viral video to drive online engagement,
- Put tools in place to measure results of your social media efforts.
Participants who want to enrol on this course should bring their laptops that are able to connect to WiFi. You must have a keen interest in getting to know abut the social media platforms and how to apply them
Module 1 – Social Media objectives and strategy
- Social Media 101 – a quick overview of the leading social media networks
- Develop a social media strategy for your casino
- Integrate social media into your current communication plans
- Guidance on the codes of ethics and methods of online engagement
- Social Media in relation to current gaming regulations
- Understand the legal constrictions of engaging in social media activity
- Resourcing your social media activity effectively
Module 2 – Social Media listening
- Obtain a picture of your casinos’ current web presence, brand preference and online reputation
- How to listen online to your customers, competitors and other stakeholders
- Where to listen: forums, blogs, social media networks, mainstream media, comment sections, message boards and casino review sites.
- How to set up your own online listening station for your casino
Module 3 – Integration of your social networks and content
- Selecting the social networks that are relevant to your casino (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin etc.)
- Maximising the effectiveness of your profile pages on your various social networks
- Guidance on how to grow your community networks of friends, followers, contacts
- Integration of your social networks with your casino’s web site
- Creating your casino blog: your first step to social media success
- Understanding the power of sharing video/photo for your casino
- Overview of the leading video/photo sharing sites
- Video production: How to creatively produce your own B2B online video content
- Branded channels: Creating and customising a branded channel on Youtube
Module 4 – Reaching out – Spreading your viral content
- Promoting your content to engage readership and to drive traffic to your web site
- Connecting your content with other networks like linkedin, facebook and twitter
- How to use email as a notification tool for new content
- The key elements of a successful social media campaig
- Compelling multimedia: Integrating branded video, apps and other interactive content to supercharge your social media
- Social Media advertising: Detailed guidance on all paid-for advertising options available on Facebook, Youtube and other relevant social media networks
- Events: Promotion of casino events, tournaments and competitions on Facebook and Twitter
Module 5 – Social Media Measurement
- Traffic management: Using Google analytics to track web traffic and page views
- Search performance: How to measure impact in search engines
- How to compare relative levels of blog influence and measure the success of your own casino blog
- Tracking the effectiveness of Twitter campaigns – from measuring click-throughs and Twitter influence to the success of your own Twitter page
- Video metrics: What makes a great video campaign and how to track campaigns across numerous video sharing sites
- Facebook Insights: How to track the effectiveness of your casino Facebook page
MULTIPLE WORKSHOP BOOKING DISCOUNT
Book this or any other Love Social Media Training Class to receive a 10% discount on all subsequent classes (after making your first booking contact us for your discount code).
GROUP & CHARITY DISCOUNTS
If more than one person is registering at the same time, the following group discounts apply:2 people: 10%,3 or more people: 20%. If you are representing a registered charity, please enquire directly for a 20% discount code
In-House / Private Bespoke Training
Customised Training courses held at your offices or ours. You choose the dates and the content and we’ll deliver a class that fits your requirements. Call / write now to discuss your requirements 0800 051 8447 / email@example.com
Dates, Locations and Online Registration
Amsterdam – 11-12 March 2013 and Luzern 18-19 April 2013.
What should you do next?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0800 051 8447 to book your course.