50% discount on our Online Marketing Essentials workshop on 17-19 March.
Conversion optimisation? PPC? Bounce rate? Pagerank? Meta Tags? Is this abracadabra or is this the new marketing vocabulary? Some say it is magic but I’m sorry to disappoint you. These terms are just a sample of the new artillery for the new marketeer. Or should I say the online marketeer? Online Marketing is all about ensuring the sales and marketing of your business, product or service is maximising the potential of the Internet. Ever typed a product name into Google and been instantly impressed by the first name that appeared on the list? This does not happen by accident. It is the outcome of clever online marketing tactics implemented by clever online marketing professionals. So how up-to-date are you with your knowledge of online marketing?
To help you giving you the full picture of all aspects of online marketing we are now launching our Online Marketing Essentials training. A 3-day workshop that will teach you all the ins and outs of online marketing. This training course is the perfect starting place for online marketing novices or business owners wanting to know how to start promoting their products and services online. During the workshop we will run through all the online marketing options currently available. The course covers the basic elements of search engine optimisation, conversion optimisation, social media marketing, online advertising, mobile marketing, email marketing, location services and analytics. Drawing on examples of successful online marketing case studies and, where relevant, discussing the different online marketing activities in the context of your business and marketplace, this course will provide a good grounding for those looking to start marketing their business online.
Here’s a breakdown of what we will cover during this course:
- Understanding digital marketing jargon, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing strategy and how to set KPIs
- How to analyse the online buying habits of your clients
- How to select the right online channel to drive traffic to your web site
- How to optimise the conversion from web site traffic to customers
- How to develop integrated Search Marketing strategies
- Understanding Social Media marketing in a business context
- How to effectively plan your email marketing campaigns
- Selecting online display advertising networks and banner formats
- How to use Mobile apps, mobile web and location-based services
- Analytics: what to measure and how to manage
So if you are a marketing manager or director responsible for charting the course for the next generation of marketing in your organisation, or an agency professional responsible for bringing the latest marketing solutions your clients, or a small business owner who is serious about using Online Marketing to attract new business this course is a must.
We have planned our first workshop on 17, 18 and 19 March at our training center near Waterloo, London. As a one-off we offer a 50% discount if you attend. So instead of paying £799, you will only pay £398. If you are interested, just drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 0800 051 8447 and we’ll take it from there.