Social media has given corporations a raft of new ways to connect with potential employees. The challenge lies in working out what to use, and when. It’s also important to understand who you’re targeting – for example, Ernst & Young’s award-winning grad recruitment Facebook page has been a huge success. Recruitment marketing is used to align your business with its key branding and communications messages.
Corporate branding is about creating an experience.
- Build your employer brand
- Present your unique value proposition
- Drive traffic to your website
- Improved productivity & innovation
- Access to talent
- Allocate resources
- Cost savings in recruitment
- Improved retention of key employees
- Build consensus and leadership support
- Develop your corporate guidelines to address potential risk for stakeholders
- Consolidate the key messages and branding allowed to talk about
- Employees as headhunters
Instill the “place of employment” mentality amongst your employees and future recruits, and the ideal business partner among clients. Whether your goal is to hire 100 people by the end of the quarter, to establish a culture of innovation, to spearhead a new in-house training program, or to strengthen employees’ morale and loyalty, Love Social Media will leverage on proven methodologies of branding your company both online and offline.
From Facebook fan pages to Twitter promotions, to the monthly newsletter to the investor news; to the CSR you have been planning to execute for the longest time; Get the message out there, get your target headcount, shake hands with mother nature, gain public respect, get great reviews from employees, and be noticed by investors!